Perfection takes time. In our case, it generally takes between 10-12 weeks from order date to final installation. Because it’s one of our most recently asked questions, the following is a simple breakdown of our process, so you can get to grips with what to expect from us.
1. You contact us either via phone or email and we have a good chat.
2. We contact you and discuss the options, letting you know what we suggest.
3. We will then book a survey of your property and inspection of your windows.
4. During our survey our technician will:
- Measure all windows
- Measure noise pollution
- Talk you through your options
5. A final quote will be produced, with 50% of the cost expected as a down payment.
6. Construction will take place in the factory of your bespoke windows (this can take up to 10 weeks depending upon amount of orders).
7. An installation date will be decided upon that works best for you.
8. Our technicians will remove your old window frame for disposal and replace them with our windows on the same day.
9. We will perform a final check-up on our products after 6 weeks.
BEAUTIFUL & BESPOKE
By stocking products manufactured with the finest quality hard and softwoods, all of our soundproof windows and doors come with up to 20 years guarantee. Safeguarded against swelling and disease, they’re built just for you.